You Are Reading

Neglect.


I've been missing in action. It happened quite by accident. Apologies to those of you who are regular readers of this blog (I think that  there are a few of you, thank you :) 

I've been busy, distracted and quite disconnected. I aim to return to a more regular posting schedule with out too much trouble. But no promises.  Although I do miss you :)

Comments for this entry

Denise Kiggan

We missed you too! Good to have you back!

georgia b.

we'll be here always--whether you post regularly or not. you always bring us good stuff! you keep us coming back for more.

Chris

Me too, on both counts. I've missed ya and I've missed blogging myself. Been busy. Glad to see you back!

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.