You Are Reading

Pattern to product.



Remember this? It's been printed. Naked & Angry have launched a series of new products and these melamine plates are amongst them. I actually intended the typographic design to be applied to a shopping bag - kind of like a dual purpose shopping list. I'm not really mad about this execution. Perhaps the next idea I'll print myself. But I do have a great voucher to spend online... this or this

Comments for this entry

Laura

I'm totally digging the red and blue bag. Very nice.

Denise Kiggan

The gorgeous red bag gets my vote!

Kelly Fletcher

The bag, the bag, the bag!

Krista

These are so cool! Thanks for sharing!

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.