You Are Reading

Semi-detatched series.






I love this series of 'suburban boundaries' by photographer David Malan. Beautifully observed and captured. Visit his site to see more of this series and some other great personal work.

Comments for this entry

Denise Kiggan

These are so fascinating!

Anairam

I can't say I am crazy about his semi-detached series, but I really love his hairdresser series (my grandfather used to be the oldest practising barber in South Africa at a stage). The Liesbeek River series is also fascinating, probably because I lived very near it for about 20 years, but never saw it from his perspective ....

kat

@ Anairam - I guess what I love about the semi-detatched series is the way that each owner of the 'semi' asserts their own decor style and personality on their half - and it's a charming hodge podge that results!

Clasificados

Que buenas fotos

Emma-Jane

Wow. these are awesome! beautiful blog by the way! are you from CT? x

plastic cards

Interesting. Are the houses really of different colors?

Clipping Path

Nice article as well as whole site.Thanks for sharing.

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.