You Are Reading

Temporarily closed.


Obviously it's been a while since I've posted. I've even considered completely removing this blog. However, according to google stats quite a few people still stumble upon the content that's been posted here. So I'm leaving it up for now.

My only explanation is that at this present time 'life' demands more attention and headspace than online life.

Please forgive the lapse here.

Happy Holidays to you and yours!

Comments for this entry

Anonymous

don't close it. lapse is good. pause.

beatpie

yes, please don-t close it. take it easy.
:)

Molly

as life is wont to do. don't close, we'll be here when you get back. happy holidays to you too!

Anairam

I completely understand, Kat. I also struggle with the same thing - and have decided that my life and the living of it take priority over my online life. So I still post, but kind of intermittently. Keep your blog up, please, even if you do not post - there are so many lovely references & links that are useful to people.

Ruan

Wait till you have kids. You'll wonder what you did with all that free time.

kat

@Ruan - Ha, Ha! Can't imagine finding time for blogging with a family... but judging from the millions of "mommy bloggers" out there - plenty of people do!

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.