You Are Reading

9 - 5



I was surprised to see some of my work published in the above book, BLADE, while randomly paging through books in the design section of Exclusive Books. Checked out their site only to see it hadn't been properly credited. Will see if I get a response to my email.


Behind the scenes photo by Lesley Rochat

Other work news is that a campaign I was involved in a few years ago has just won a 'Panda' at the Wildscreen Film festival. Apparently the equivalent of an Oscar in wildlife circles... See the ads here.

Comments for this entry

Kelly Fletcher

That's a bit cheeky - hope they correct it soon. You deserve the credit!

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.