You Are Reading

Major flavour.

"Cooking is a language through which all the following properties may be expressed: harmony, creativity, happiness, beauty, poetry, complexity, magic, humour, provocation and culture."

Image from Design Indaba

I just discovered that a chef whom I have long admired, Ferran AdriĆ  of the "World’s Best Restaurant" El Bulli, will be speaking at Design Indaba next month. I've already been looking forward to this design conference but now even more so. {Effusive gushing}.

Comments for this entry

Luminata

I am a new bloger, still looking for new on-line friends. If you have the time, please visit me at:

http://luminata55.blogspot.com

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.