You Are Reading

Endless!

It's such a learning curve owning a home. Unfortunately the DIY gene skipped me. DH is not bad but I'd love that Holmes guy to stop by our home! Toothpaste for dinner is always good for a laugh.

Comments for this entry

georgia b.

i love Toothpaste for dinner!

and i have you to thank for reminding me what it's called. a friend of mine showed me some of the cartoons years ago, and i could not remember the name since. i have been wanting to find them. thanks!

Chris

Oh goodness, my husband is pretty decent with the home repairs but is a MAJOR procrastinator. I haven't had a dining room floor for almost a year now! But he means well :)

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.