You Are Reading

Happy Easter!


BUNNYOCALYPSE is an online art project by Michael Hanttula - see him pit microwave, blow dryer, coffee grinder and many other means of torture against the happless marshmallow bunny!
Seen at amynation.

Comments for this entry

Denise Kiggan

I enjoyed the bunnyocalypse! The arb-ness of it appealed to my sense of humour!

kat

I know, completely arb. I love the taking on of the meaningless icons of these holidays! Generally most of us miss the real point.

bronwyn

Poor bunnies! Have a happy Easter and enjoy the long weekend.

amy korngiebel

My cousin just told me about "Peep Jousting."
It works like this:
Stick 2 Peeps with toothpicks. Place them in the microwave with the toothpicks facing each other, but not touching. Turn the microwave on and the 1st Peep to stick the other and pop it as it swells is the winner!
Ha!

Cakespy

Of course upon visiting this one caught my eye. I know it is sick, but messing with Peeps is really fun! :-)

Jen Renninger

Hilarious!!!

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.