You Are Reading

A happy day in 'Blogland'


Sometimes life feels like walking on hot coals without the proper mind-control training. 

That's why it's so lovely when 'Blogland' is extra friendly. Jesse kindly passed on the above, plus a challenge to reveal 6 quirks about myself... brace yourselves these are particularly unspectacular...

I'm a complete germ-a-phobe. Perhaps it's being the daughter of a doctor but I'm incredibly bacteria concious. Public restrooms are a nightmare for me and I notice when people don't wash their hands.

I know all the words to the My Fair Lady song "Wouldn't it be loverly?"

It freaks me out if someone stands too close to me in a queue.

Tomato sauce (Ketchup) has to be
All Gold. Mayo has to be Crosse & Blackwell.

I'm obsessed with the weather. I used to have to either catch it on the news/radio or I didn't feel prepared for the day. (Yes, it would be easier to step outside in the morning and see for myself). I'm in recovery now although I still need to do an online check if I'm packing for a trip away.

I say "Bye" twice at the end of most phone calls. My mother does it too. Not as in a childish "Bye-Bye". More like repeating myself. "Bye." "Bye." A silly thing to share but people actually comment on it so I think it counts as a quirk!


Now that you all know exactly how strange I am... I am spreading the love to:







Here are the rules:

1. Link back to the person who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking to them
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged bloggers blogs letting them know they've been tagged.

Comments for this entry

Anonymous

Thank you so much for the award! I'm off for NYC tomorrow with Wille but will try to remember to post my quirks when I get back :) I'm sure there are more than six...

georgia b.

i'm very much enjoying your blog. i will visit often, i'm sure.

Jesse

I've been told that walking on coals is all about walking fast enough ;)
I check the weather through the window, then online, and if I'm still not sure, I poke my head out the back door... I've had to buy too many emergency umbrellas from Game in town.

Denise Kiggan

So nice to find out more about you! I agree with you about the queue thing. I have a large body space.

please sir

Thanks so much for the link love! Glad to know more about you.

Jessie Cacciola

thanks again Kat! xo

Unknown

I SO agree about mayo and tomatoe sauce!!!

Anonymous

Sorry, you're not feeling well. Just a note to tell you I've posted my quirks now :)

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.