You Are Reading

Wash. Rinse. Repeat.


And repeat. And repeat. And repeat.

I spent a large portion of the last weekend doing laundry. One of the biggest, possibly the biggest bane of my home keeping chores. Laundry is something that seems to have a life of it's own ... I'm aware that this isn't the most interesting thing to post about but I think I may just have a breakthrough idea:

Not to advocate wasteful behaviour but imagine if you just took off your clothes at the end of the day and THREW THEM AWAY. Disposable clothes.

After some investigation (yes, I'm serious about this and after all the internet knows everything) I discovered that I'm totally behind the curve and that in 1961 we were already working on this. Present day we have inventors who have cracked biodegradable clothes hangers but until further breakthrough we should all be wearing bamboo or tencel if we want to be disposable.

Of course my intention is to be environmentally conscious and conserve energy in every respect, just especially my own.

Paper clothes seen here.

Comments for this entry

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.