You Are Reading

Weary...


I think the pillowig is perfect for me judging from the way I've been almost nodding off at my desk. I blame it on the lack of fresh air in this office environment and on the disturbed sleep I'm having due to the students who have moved in next door (not exactly a quiet bunch). Now if only they made them in bright colours I'd be able to co-ordinate with my outfits... ha ha. Seen at thisnext.com

Comments for this entry

Bronwyn

hehehe:) How absolutely brilliant. I definitely want one of those for next time I go travelling. Can you imagine people's faces when you walk on to the aeroplane wearing that. Wonder if it would get past the security check:)

Denise Kiggan

I am able to power nap almost any time, anywhere - so - this could be good for me!?

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.