You Are Reading

You make my day! Yay!



Jesse kindly gave me a 'You make my day!' award last week. Thank you Jesse. I'm so spoilt for choice as to who to pass this on to - I read so many great blogs - perhaps not daily but I'm always checking in here and there. You're all wonderful BTW, and thanks for sharing.

The award rules are:
1. Write a post with links to 5 blogs that make your day.
2. Acknowledge the post of the award giver.
3. Tell the award winners that they've won by commenting on their blogs.

So I'm spreading the blogger love and passing it on to....

Denise of Freshly Found, for her keen eye and her 'how I did it' step by step imagery.
Erin at DFM, because I love that she's so prolific and brings us great posts like her latest inspiration ezine.
Cher Ami, for all things birdy and beautiful.
Jen of the stillroomstudio, for her commitment to her daily images project: see 365
and Su Yin of cookingismypassion for her 'Journal of a girl that loves to cook' - and motto that "life's to short for ugly food".

Comments for this entry

///

Awww, you are SO sweet, Kat! :) I'll post mine sometime tomorrow--- and THANK YOU! :) I'm so honored!!1

Michelle

same here, THIS actually made my day so there you go haha. Yes I will post mine up soon as well. You're awesome, thanks :)

Denise Kiggan

Thank you so much! What a delightful surprise. I will pass this on soon!

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.