You Are Reading

Brush script or comic sans?

I couldn't resist posting these. How often do you come across a hideous piece of packaging or poster that has obviously been slapped together in 5 minutes? Too often. Far be it from me to judge but may I please introduce the design police.







Seen at howdesign blog.

Comments for this entry

Bronwyn

Absolutely brilliant! I love it.

Jesse

So tempting to print those out and start attacking magazines.... I think I'll save that as a project for a bad mood day!

Heloise

Love it! I need dozens of these sheets, I'm considered completely obsessive about type even in the design environment I work in.

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.