You Are Reading

Tagged!


I've been tagged by Samantha at nunupepe to share "seven random and or weird things" about myself.

So here you go:

1. I love making lists. (Hee, funny that one is first)
2. I'm absolutely addicted to magazines. I spend far too much money on them.
3. I carry too much around in my handbag - I'm a "what if I need it?" kinda gal.
4. I grind my teeth at night... and just hope I don't end up 80 and getting nourishment through a straw!
5. I have more than one style of handwriting... yes, strange, I know.
6. I spent a year living in Australia (based in Cairns) as an exchange student (way back in 1996).
7. I'd really like a proper garden but hate dirt under my fingernails : )

And here are the rules:
Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog. Share seven random and or weird things about yourself. Tag seven (I've done five) random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Here are my tags:

thenestingspot
hyena-in-petticoats
fourwallsdesign
pleasebestill
smokeandochre

Image of luggage tags found here

Comments for this entry

Sam Suttie

Very Very interesting Kat!! We have: item one & two in common, but I must say since I started blogging I have curbed my appetite for mags a bit. Thanks for playing along I think it makes people realise that though we are all so different we are in many ways the same.

kat

You are so right - and I enjoyed thinking up those random facts! I'm afraid even with my daily blog reads I still do enjoy the tactile nature of magazines...!

Hyena In Petticoats

Thanks for the tag, Kat!

I'll get onto it as soon as I think up a list!

Happy New Year!

Leah xxx

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.