You Are Reading

Completed crochet project 1


I made this bright baby blanket for my new niece, Nell. (How's that alliteration? : )
Kept the choice of stitches simple - not to get ahead of myself - but chose bright cotton wool and croched an organza ribbon border. Was fairly pleased with the end result, seemed to go a bit wonky though - not a perfect rectangle? But here's to the next project.

Comments for this entry

design snitch

This is absolutely gorgeous! Those colors are so perfect together- I wish I had an "adult" blanket exactly like it... :)

Lucky

really beautiful combination of colors - like sorbet :)

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.